"Helping" mommy clean the fridge...
Trying to overcome the obstacle to the stairs... :-)
And eating a cone just like big brother Devun...
Here is just a random picture of Devun at the playground:
Devun has been very excited about Halloween, not really about the holiday itself, he's just extremely excited to wear his monkey costume everyday... I can definitely say we already got our money's worth out of it! Here is a picture of me and the two kids in their costumes for Halloween. Devun of course is a monkey (a.k.a. Curious George) and Katie is "Lady" from "Lady and the Tramp". (Thanks Brandy!)

Last but not least, here is a video I caught of Katie just "practicing" hockey like her big brother Devun....
1 comment:
Ohh, I miss my neice & nephew! Katie is growing up so fast! Soon she will be running around with the boys. Miss you guys! Can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment