On Thursday, Nate & I had a great time snowboarding. Since it was the first time I've been out in two years, I was really surprised how quickly it all came back. On Friday morning I went cross-country skiing with my sister-in-laws Pamela & Jocelyn, it was a beautiful morning for it & a great work out. I even saw an elk. While I was out skiing, Nate was babysitting both Devun & Megan and accomplished what everybody thought would be impossible - to get them both down for naps before everybody got back for lunch. Good job Nate!!! He then took the afternoon to unwind by taking his ipod out snowboarding. Saturday Nate & I went snowboarding again in the morning & then spent part of the afternoon in Invermere. Yesterday we drove back to Calgary, again it was a beautiful drive. Here are a ton of pictures from our trip:
HERE WE GO. The adventure is beginning, Devun is so very excited & full of energy:
REST STOP. Time to stretch our legs:
WILDLIFE & MOUNTAIN VIEWS. From our drive out & back.
FAMILY TIME. Devun & Megan having fun with Grandparents & Aunts & Uncles.
CROSS-COUNTRY. Pictures from cross-country skiing with Pamela & Jocelyn.
DOWNHILL. Snowboarding with Nate & Jason.
TIME TO GO HOME. After all the action, Devun is EXHAUSTED!!!

4 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great time!! What a nice opportunity to get away for both fun and relaxation with the family.
Hey, you got some great pictures! Looks like you all had a fun-filled family vacation. Kristy, good to see that you got out snowboarding, it's hard to sit on the sidelines for too long (I'm in the middle of being on the "side-lines" right now. I'm glad it's winter and there isn't too much to do, but I'm already thinking of how much I'm going to miss mountain biking this summer- oh well, I'm sure the sacrifices are worth it).
Yay! New pictures! Looks like a fun trip & you captured great "Kodak Moments" (maybe they're digital moments now!) I remember doing all kinds of things when we just had Ethan - much easier to get around!
WOW! That looks like it was sooo much fun! We are trying to plan a family ski trip (maybe to Kimberley?) in March. We'll see how it goes with three kids in tow! At least two of them will be skiing. I can't believe how fast kids change and grow when you don't see them very often. Devun is so cute, it makes me miss him to see pics. Hope all is well, miss you lots, talk to you soon!
ps do you feel loved when the day you post new pics you get tons of comments?!
Post a Comment