Wednesday, October 06, 2010

San Francisco

Last month Nate & I had our 10th anniversary, which we celebrated with a trip away to San Francisco this past weekend. We had a wonderful time and my sister graciously spent the weekend spoiling our kids at home! :)

Nate & I before heading off on a champagne brunch cruise (which was FANTASTIC!!!)



Alcatraz:



The San Francisco skyline behind the Golden Gate bridge & the coolest sailboat ever!!! Looked just like a little pirate ship!!!



We quickly learned how to use the transit system, and took the cable cars, buses and subway everywhere!!! :)



I loved the row houses everywhere!



Of course, what would a weekend away be without being talked in to going to a sporting event... we ended up watching the San Francisco Giants win against the San Diego Pedros in order to clinch the division title & make the playoffs... According to Nate (and all the Giants fans in the stadium) this is a big deal!



No comments: