Monday, July 19, 2010

Lovin' the Okanagan!

Well, I guess it has been a while since I have posted any updates, but truth be told, it has been a little crazy around here. In the midst of the choas, I started a new job working evening & weekends serving tables in Peachland. We also made a trip to the cabin to mix some work & relaxation at the beginning of the month, and we have also been busy around here trying to keep up with the housework that never seems to end. As I seem to have found a few minutes, I figured I'd just post a couple pictures of our growing kids...

Fun at the cabin:




Evening at the Kelowna Falcons Baseball game:




Oh yeah, I was also very surprised to see this billboard while driving home from Kelowna last week... (for anybody who does not know what our house looks like... this is it!) Although Devun and I thought it was pretty cool to see what our house would look like with a view of the lake (gotta love photoshop), Katie felt very violated and cried for me to "climb up there and take it down!!!"

No comments: