Sunday, May 02, 2010

Friends & Waterfalls & Gardening

The past couple weeks have been fairly low-key. We've enjoyed puttering in our yard with plants, spring clean-up and landscaping. We have also enjoyed the company of our neighbors, friends, family and out-of-town friends that have come by to visit. This weekend we decided to check out some waterfalls just a quick 10 minute drive away. It was a great little hike/walk with the kids. Here are a few photos:



Devun, Katie & Sadie... Yes, this is the best picture of the three of them... :)


Devun & Sadie:


Katie with Hardy Falls in the background:


Devun loved climbing up & down the rocks:


I also figured I should share a few pictures of our blooming backyard. I took these about a week & a half ago...

Katie showing off a pinecone


Bleeding heart. (Fastest growing plant I have ever seen!)


Our first tulips & daffodil that opened:


Our blossoms on our cherry tree:

No comments: