Monday, June 11, 2007

Devun's First Camping Trip

As Nate and I have not seen too much of each other the past couple weeks due to his trip to Ontario and my trip to BC, we decided that we should have a family weekend. So, we packed up the car and went to Sylvan Lake to go camping. It was a great time. Here are some of our pictures from our little adventure...

Devun loved camping if it meant he could have some cheesies... It kept him busy as we set up the tent!



Daddy and Devun in the tent...



Cheesie face & a juice box...



Then mommy and Devun had a seat...



... and watched Daddy pump up the air mattress...



After we set up camp, we drove over to the beach. Daddy and Devun had lots of fun playing in the sand, building sand castles and then wading in the water...







After the beach we went back to the campsite and roasted hotdogs on the fire.



Later in the evening, we went for a walk...



What little boy doesn't like playing in the dirt?



I'm sure after this weekend, Devun thinks camping is the best thing in the world.

2 comments:

Janelle Schultz said...

Yahoo for camping! I have such great memories of camping with my family when I was younger. Cute pic's Kristie!

Jannelle said...

Looks like so much fun! Can't wait till we can make it jive together--what's better than 1 dirty, cheesy faced little boy--4 dirty cheesy faced little boys!