I hope everybody had a good Easter. Nate and I packed the weekend full with a trip to Okotoks, a Flames game and a trip to Drumheller. The sun actually showed up on Sunday and we went to the park in Drumheller for a bit in the afternoon. Grandpa and Grandma Olfert had a great time playing with their grandchildren on the slides!
Also a piece of news... Nate got a new job! He will be back at the Cooperators as of May 1st as a road adjuster for property claims. We are very excited about the move as he's been working towards this for a while now. Plus the office is in south Calgary, and much closer once we finally move to Okotoks!!!
Other than that... We've been hiding from the snow inside and are wishfully thinking that Spring is around the corner... With all these showers of rain & snow, it must be bringing some beautiful May flowers!!!

5 comments:
Congrats on the new job, Nate! The park sure looks like fun - I'd love to come play on the slide with Devun. Hopefully, we can make it out to Alberta sometime soon.
Hey Kristy, just wanted to let you know that I laughed out loud when you wrote on my blog about calling the baby "Bean-O"!
I have had a few people say how funny that is and I have to agree.
Congrats to Nate on the new job and I hope the weather starts improving.
Congrats on the new job Nate! We should all get together soon. Maybe if it EVER gets nice you guys can come over for a bbq.
Nate gratz on the new job. Wow you change job more then most people buy lunch. :) Sounds like the family is well. TTYL.
Devun you are SOOO cute! We love your mullet :) Nate, we're happy for you as you finally have the job you want! Looking forward to more photos. Dustin & Janelle
Post a Comment